Download these Facebook images to update your profile pic and timeline image during October to tell everyone about your riding challenge to fight kids' cancer!
If you need some assistance, simply follow the instructions below.
Choose from our selection of social pics to post on your Facebook or Instagram page.
Choose from our selection of milestone posts to share on your Facebook or Instagram page and celebrate your progress.
Instagram Stickers + Filter
Spread the word of your challenge on Instagram with one of our GCC stickers, or try the 'Fight Kids' Cancer' Instagram filter!
- Choose to add a GIF to your Instagram story
- Search #GCCOZ
- Go GIF-crazy!
If you're on a mobile device, go directly to the filter on Instagram by clicking here.
- Go to our Instagram account @greatcyclechallenge
- Swipe left on the photo grid to view the filter
- Select the filter and click 'try it'
- Record a video with the filter and share it to your story (making sure to tag us and use the #GCCOZ hashtag)
Update your profile pic by adding your photo to our Facebook frames.
To update your Facebook profile:
- Click on the image above (to open in new window)
- Right click on image
- Select 'Save Image As' (and save to your drive)
- Log into Facebook and update your profile pic and/or cover pic