Great Cycle Challenge app will record your KM, provide ride details and map the route for each ride you complete throughout the month of October.
Download the Great Cycle Challenge app
To download the app, follow one of the links below:
Connect with Strava / MapMyRide
Login to your dashboard and connect your GCC account with your existing Strava OR MapMyRide profile.
- Record your kilometres and track your rides
- Map your route for each completed ride
- Sync automatically with your rider profile page
- Monitor your progress towards your riding goal
- View individual and team leaderboards
- Post a blog update to your profile page
- Monitor your fundraising progress
- Thank your sponsors
- View your current rankings (overall and state)
- Add offline sponsorship details
Please note: While you can practice recording rides prior to October 1 using the app, we will be removing all rides completed up to 11:59 pm on September 30.
Things you should know...
Great Cycle Challenge's mobile app is available for iOS (Apple) and Android (Samsung et al.) smartphones and can be used to track your kilometres throughout October. The app is compatible with iOS 7 and 8 plus Android Version 4 (Jelly Bean) and above.
Here are some things you need to know about the mobile app:
- Select 'Australia' from the country drop down before trying to sign-in - regardless of whether you are signing in with a username of via Facebook login.
- You must login to the app using the same username and password you created for your ride account (when you registered) or via Facebook login if you signed-up using Facebook.
- Ensure you have the GPS on your phone enabled in order to track the distance you ride - the app will notify you if it is not enabled.
- For the most part you don't require an internet/data connection to use the application - you will, however, need a data connection when you first login and also when you 'save a ride.'
- Each ride will be automatically added to your ride profile page.
- The app is only available for iOS and Android platforms - Windows, Blackberry and other platforms are not supported.
- Those using an exercise bike or similar to complete the challenge can add their rides using the 'add ride manually' function.
Do you have a question about the app? See our FAQs for all the answers.